Some like it chilled, others warm, strong and even filtered. However enjoyed, one thing will always remain, our caffeine addiction :coffee:
Coffee lovers have united for a brand new trend which started on TikTok and soon went viral on social media: Dalgona coffee.
We challenged our resident blogger to give this recipe a try and they were super amped to give it a go!
For the last month or two, these gorgeous foamy coffees have been popping up all over our feed, and since it only takes 3 - 4 ingredients (that you already have) to make, we can definitely understand why. We’ve jumped on this isolation trend, and according to Google, this is the most searched for coffee worldwide at the moment.
This coffee makes a refreshing brew, here’s how you can make your own:
- 2 tbsp of instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of sugar / sugar alternative
- 2 tbsp of hot water / milk
- 400ml of hot / cold milk
- 1 handful of ice blocks [optional]
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the coffee and sugar with the 2 tablespoons of hot water / milk and whisk [using a hand or electric whisk] for about 5 minutes. Your mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and cold milk / hot milk for a warm version [no ice] ahead of scooping the coffee mixture on top of it.
- Top off with a sprinkle cocoa powder and snap your photos.
Even though your favourite coffee shop may be closed at the moment, why not try this delicious trend and impress your family or hop on a ZOOM call with some friends and show off your self-proclaimed barista skills.
Shop our top coffee products:
- JACOBS KRONUNG DECAFF COFFEE - 200G
- L'OR ESPRESSO COFFEE COLOMBIA INTENSITY 8 - NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES
- JACOBS KRONUNG INSTANT COFFEE - 200G
Shop our full range here